Because of its integrated interface, sales and purchasing processes can be done with ease using SAP Business One. Due to this reason, SAP Business One 10.0 release and update where this module has been modified. Below are the Sales and Purchasing Enhancement in SAP Business One 10.0
HIDE BLANK LINES IN ADDRESSES
1. Path: [Administration] > [Setup] > [Business Partner] > [Address Formats]
2. Click on Binoculars to search for specific address format.
3. Type in the Name and click on [Find]
4. Click “Hide Empty Address Line” on the lower right
On marketing documents, empty address lines are visible. Therefore, it can now be removed and will not be include if the document is printed. Furthermore, you can add the address and in result, it will automatically display after typing it.
View A/R Reserve Invoice Payment Status
1. Path: [Report] > [Sales and Purchasing] > [Backorder]
2. Press OK
3. (Optional) Press Filter button (IMG 2) then find what you are looking for
Backorder report now displays the A/R resource invoices. Moreover, it displays not paid, partially paid, and fully paid for a more transparent interface. Furthermore, it is made easier by making users capable of filtering the document for faster searching.
“Sales and Purchasing Enhancement in SAP Business One 10.0”