When it comes to business, tracking changes is highly important. The change log enables authorized users to access previous versions of a given record and view the changes made in each version:
Authorized users? Similar to most features and functions, accessing the change log of documents and transactions requires proper authorizations. Previously, only users with full authorization to both “Change Log” and the respective objects could access the change log. Considering the importance of tracking changes during the regular course of business, SAP Business One enables the access to this data also to users with full authorization to “Change Log” and “Read-Only” authorization for the following objects:
- Sales and purchasing documents
- Journal Entries
- Goods Issues, Goods Receipts, Receipts from Production, and Issues for Production
- Production Orders
- Inventory Transfers and Inventory Transfer Requests
- Inventory Opening Balances, Inventory Counting, and Inventory Postings
- Incoming Payments and Outgoing Payments
Available in SAP Business One 10.0 FP 2102 and SAP Business One 10.0 FP 2102, version for SAP HANA. This tip and all the other tips are available on SAP Community. You can also visit the Implementation Arena for useful implementation tips.
If you’d like to know more about how MPS Solutions can help transform your company, click here.